Elevator Forum

DMC learn trip fail...
 
Notifications
Clear all

DMC learn trip failure

18 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
7,763 Views
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Have you read the page about CHS in the manual? Says it requires SP software. Input should be XI3 on a DMC-1 or XI2 on a DMC-1A. Do you have an expansion card? Does it still do it when it’s not connected if you do? Is XI3 high in CLC variables. I’m much less concerned with the 20-03 fault.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Scrapwood99)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Had not seen the page, only manual I have is copied on my per computer what page ??I'll definitely look it up and read and pass on to our tec support and a mechanic that is one of the best we use for impossible jobs like this good dude and extremely smart also do not have any expansion board that I can see ,so that input x12 or x13 is that on expansion board? Or CLC .We had the original software copied from original chips and sent new chips. what version I'll have to confirm.that company not sure of the name but the Tecs name is Isa have u heard of him anyhow nice guys I don't have a lot of faith in them though from previous jobs. Definitely thank for the info OH just thinking out loud there is a emergency battery lowing board in control dover board could this be it not sure



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Those inputs are on the expansion board. If it doesn’t have one maybe it needs one with that software. I suggest getting truly generic software DK13 for a BP4 CLC or AN13 for any older CLC.



   
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top