Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
18/10/2024 5:31 am
I’m wondering if anyone has any more information on these black boxes. I’m working on a VVC-2-G right now but I’d welcome anything on the VVC-1 too. I have the MCE manuals, their VVMC Troubleshooting Seminar, and some other setup instructions but it’s very unclear what exactly is going on in the box. There is a really simplified diagram in the TS seminar but I’d kill for an actual schematic of one of these things. Or if anyone has some notes from problems they’ve had in the past or adjustments they’ve made. Really, anything you have that says VVC-1 or VVC-2 on it would be appreciated.
Thanks,
18/10/2024 8:43 am
I have ball park setting, sequence of operation and quick reference by MCE. Email if interested
Topic starter
19/10/2024 2:04 am
Thanks, sent PM.
19/10/2024 6:13 am
Check your email I sent everything I have on it
Topic starter
19/10/2024 8:03 am
Got that, thank you.
Still looking for anything more detailed. I got the one I’m working on running again today but this is a good example. Everything working fine except L1 final level speed pot clicks out at 7-8 fpm, won’t go any lower. I’d like to see what these circuits look like to see what else might have an affect on this. Maybe the schematics never made it out of MCE.
Still looking for anything more detailed. I got the one I’m working on running again today but this is a good example. Everything working fine except L1 final level speed pot clicks out at 7-8 fpm, won’t go any lower. I’d like to see what these circuits look like to see what else might have an affect on this. Maybe the schematics never made it out of MCE.