Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

TAC 32 1921 fault

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
8,736 Views
(@muggzy65)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#24591]
TAC 32: After a recent power bump we found all the ( BAD) leds lit on the IOD board. The CPUA board lcd is still usable. It appears that the cpua and Ido boards are not communicating. The error code list indicates a 1921 fault and that one or both boards may be bad. I Just thought I’d touch base here before throughing in the towel. Any help or thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks



   
Quote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Car Fault: 1921
Fault Description:

Safety Processor Not Online - At power up, the CPUA did not detect the IOC/IOD card safety processor communicating over the car CANbus.

Possible Causes:

A defective CPUA.

A defective IOC/IOD.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Whadafack)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Check your power supply. Secure your connections. Config safety processor. Check hnbs. Good luck



   
ReplyQuote
(@muggzy65)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks Guys. I tried the power supply first thing. No issues. Now I’m just trying to find the boards. CPUA 6300xe1 & IOD 6300acj1. Like findingntutle teeth it seems. Thanks again



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You can use an XE2 if that helps in your search.



   
ReplyQuote
(@muggzy65)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thank you Sir!!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jblack83)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Any result here?



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top