Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Kone LCE

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,813 Views
(@Chrisbzzz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#24606]
Hello I’ve got a fault 0117 on does anybody no the procedure to write parameters back on to drive unit jvop

Thanks



   
Quote
(@Azhar hussain)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Dear,
Which drive do you have?



   
ReplyQuote
(@koneisland)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
0117 is no set up drive fault. You need to do a set up drive.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Chrisbzzz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
It’s a yaskawa Drive I’ve been told you it has to see certain mags in the shaft for it to perform a learn run I have tried this when I go into 5-2 it won’t allow me to go to 1 to do a shaft learn any help.....



   
ReplyQuote
(@koneisland)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Need car just below bottom floor with 61u and 30 led,s lit and 61n dark.
Set up should begin when you switch back over to normal



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top