Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
25/08/2018 1:15 am
Does anyone know what fault code 68 is? I was having door problems with code 45 but fixed that problem and after 6 runs the controller shows a code 68. This elevator will run for about a week then break down. Kone has been trying to fix it for over a year and can't keep it running. Any help appreciated.
25/08/2018 2:25 am
My manual skips the #68 in fault codes? Sorry
25/08/2018 2:45 am
I have a note that I wrote to myself on this. I used to write the answers to odd problems in notes, just in case I saw the problem again down the road. This is what my note said.
68 is the software is looking for a positive pressure switch- could be a bad Hydo Shifter Bd.
Hoistway door closed w/ car door open, or car door closed and HW door open.
And finally car releveling with car door open.
These are rather cryptic and I do not remember anything specific. But I must have figured out the problem, probably with the help of Kone engineering, and wrote these notes.
68 is the software is looking for a positive pressure switch- could be a bad Hydo Shifter Bd.
Hoistway door closed w/ car door open, or car door closed and HW door open.
And finally car releveling with car door open.
These are rather cryptic and I do not remember anything specific. But I must have figured out the problem, probably with the help of Kone engineering, and wrote these notes.
25/08/2018 8:59 am
I have low pressure switch
Topic starter
25/08/2018 10:38 am
Thanks guys. That leads me in the right direction. I'll be back on it Monday.