Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
13/10/2018 9:41 pm
Hi all,
Using the wizard on a swift futura, it is displaying operating status as “Stop Switch”.
I have checked all emergency stop buttons and they are ok. But when I activate an emergency stop button it changes the operating status to “Safeties”.
Anyone know what Stop Switch means as I can’t seem to find what is wrong?
Thanks.
13/10/2018 11:59 pm
Should be the keyed run/stop switch in the car
14/10/2018 12:43 am
Do you have prints for the job? A manual for the Futura?
Follow the safety circuit IF you have prints. On the RVU Wizard screen, ICS (in car stop) should be high/red for normal operation. CS (car safety) is the car safety circuit.
Maybe the car top run station stop switch?
I can’t remember if the escape hatch switch (if used) is in series with the car stop switches.
Remote run/stop switch required by code somewhere in the machine room for this unit?
Uhhh remote operating panel in a security room...maybe?
Follow the safety circuit IF you have prints. On the RVU Wizard screen, ICS (in car stop) should be high/red for normal operation. CS (car safety) is the car safety circuit.
Maybe the car top run station stop switch?
I can’t remember if the escape hatch switch (if used) is in series with the car stop switches.
Remote run/stop switch required by code somewhere in the machine room for this unit?
Uhhh remote operating panel in a security room...maybe?
15/10/2018 4:17 am
Did someone wire the cartop escape hatch switch into the stop switch circuit?
I have seen bottom finals wired into the pit stop switch
Walk in pit? Is the switch on the door wired into the pit stop switch?
Topic starter
15/10/2018 9:04 pm
Sorted thank you, was the ICS module on TOCC.
08/11/2018 2:14 am
Please feel free to contact Issa Lwaysi from Miltronics Inc. @ (917) - 417 - 7389. We provide FREE Tech support for all CEC swift 5000, Futura, & Merida related equipment.