Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Concord PAL RDC led

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,040 Views
(@Cowdoodi)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#24985]
A retired mechanic has a Concord PAL lift , and the RDC relay , nor led are activating , I feel it may be the power supply portion of the board , but are unfamiliar with this unit , the ribbon cable at the bottom of the board has the correct voltage entering from the mother board , so I believe it is probably a component issue , any help would be appreciated , as he really needs the use of this lift . I am a seasoned mechanic with 36 years in the biz . I do have the schematics , as that’s how I came to this conclusion , but was looking for some input hopefully
.

Last edited by Cowdoodi; 10/14/18 06:09 PM.


   
Quote
(@hirise)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I would recommend you contact Savaria tech support. It may take a while to get a response.



   
ReplyQuote
 ABE
(@ABE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If it is the power supply board I would send it to ECI (electronic controls Inc) in Fl or Access Electronics in MD for repair. Buying these older Concord parts from Savaria is getting stupid expensive and they never have anything for the older units in stock so often its weeks lead time.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top