Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Dover DMC 1

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,553 Views
(@Bricker)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#24970]
I have a Dover DMC 1 that the status says FEO. I can’t figure out how to get it out of fire emergency operations. Any help is appreciated



   
Quote
(@elmcannic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Bricker,

Are the doors open or closed?
Verify (if you have the FAST) the CLC variable for FEO.
Sometimes the input at the keyswitch for recall has to be held to off or bypass for several seconds.
Broken recall keyswitch?
Do you have a bad smoke device at an upper floor or hoistway overhead?
Doors closed would mean you have to get in the car and hit door open button to DOL, and be sure doors stay open. In this scenario, the unit is still technically on phase 2 fire if equipped, then reset the main hall keyswitch.

Could be more in-depth stuff, but these are the easy, common points.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Bricker)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks for the help. I had to get it to the first floor and when I pushed the doors open the dol was not being made



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I had same thing. My floors where not correct. It was a two stop but cpu had it as a 3 stop



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top