Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
12/07/2016 7:07 am
Anybody have a copy of the software they could send me.
Thanks
12/07/2016 7:10 pm
Check youre PM
14/07/2016 7:20 am
I'm also looking for a copy of wizard, any help would be great!
14/07/2016 7:19 pm
PM
17/08/2016 7:16 am
looking for the software for one of these. Had a power outage and now we get a drive fault drv/emsd on the screen but there are no faults on the drive itself, the ready to run contact is made, which feeds into the ccu point flt. Safety chain is made. Cannot get this thing to do anything since the power outage/storm.
18/08/2016 8:47 am
PM sent.
18/08/2016 8:05 pm
PM'd you back
11/01/2017 12:05 am
For all your Swift CEC Questions and concerns,
call Issa @ 917-417-7389
or email him @ [email protected]
11/01/2017 12:05 am
For all your Swift CEC Questions and concerns,
call Issa @ 917-417-7389
or email him @ [email protected]
28/06/2017 10:59 pm
Looking for a copy of the swift futra wizard. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Thanks!
06/03/2018 4:51 am
I am looking for a copy of the installer as well, if anyone can help I would really appreciate it!
07/03/2018 11:27 am
vertical express
19/12/2019 10:19 pm
I need the wizard software. Anyone have it
20/12/2019 12:03 am
Send me a PM with a valid email. will send swift wizard.
02/11/2023 5:42 am
Hi guys would like software too if anyone is willing to help out.