Elevator Forum

SOFTWARE CADI SCHIN...
 
Notifications
Clear all

SOFTWARE CADI SCHINDLER

33 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
74.3 K Views
(@fottere)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#15977]
SORRY GUYS I NEED SOFTWARE CADI SCHINDLER SOMEONE CAN 'HELP ME.
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
MY EMAIL [email protected]



   
Quote
(@NOTIME)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 



   
ReplyQuote
(@fottere)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I HAVE READ THE ABOVE FORUM COMMENTS ON LITTLE REASSURING LIFTWARES.
I HAVE WATCHED THE CONTACTS BUT YOU CAN NOT UNDERSTAND IF ARE ENGLISH, CHINESE ETC ....
I DO NOT KNOW IF I CAN TRUST
SOMEONE HAD TO DO ???
ARE SERIOUS PEOPLE .. ???



   
ReplyQuote
(@NOTIME)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
couple of years ago i recive a IMS frome there , send a Email ask for a phone # i remember been call , talk and resolve some laptopsconfiguration problems whith a person, any way you pay by credit card you can Stop in 30 days



   
ReplyQuote
(@fottere)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I have great doubts not even respond to the email.
if anyone has news, references, let me know
thank you



   
ReplyQuote
(@Led zeppelin)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
CADI is only for troubleshooters and specialist working fir Schindler. They will never sell or spread it to others!!!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Smitty)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Even if you have CADI you have to upgrade it about every three months. The authorization code expires. They keep that tool under tight wraps.



   
ReplyQuote
(@maytag man)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
has anyone bought cadi from liftwares?does it work?



   
ReplyQuote
(@baks1519)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have a cadi, can help me write to the mail [email protected]



   
ReplyQuote
(@Golden3)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi there!
It is Sanjin elevator parts Co. Ltd. We are one of the most well-known and successful company around China. In our company, there are plenty of technical employees who are able to fix all sorts of elevator related problems.
Sanjin Elevator Parts Co. Ltd
CHECK IT OU1!!!

Last edited by Golden3; 08/16/17 09:41 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Tamperprufe)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Liftwares has older version...if your looking for new version message me

Last edited by Tamperprufe; 11/16/17 04:46 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@1Up2Down)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If anyone has newer CADI, I would be interested. Liftwares does not communicate with controller on our version of software. We have a newer TXR5 also tried a 400 A. We need to do a learn run. We have no SIM cards.



   
ReplyQuote
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You have no SIM cards? How are you supposed to get them to stay running?

You may need cadi 3.1 but people aren't giving it out for free



   
ReplyQuote
(@1Up2Down)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I will gladly pay for a tool that will work. The 3.94 available at Liftwares does not communicate. it says no target found. I have used CADI before when working at Schindler. I am getting a 20 position loss fault and would like to do a learn run.



   
ReplyQuote
(@baks1519)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
1up2Down

[email protected] I am help you



   
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 3
Share:
Scroll to Top