Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
27/01/2016 10:34 pm
I need to preform a Hard Reset on the Controller. I have access to the onboard Diagnostic. I do not have a tool at the moment to complete the Hard Fault Reset.
Is there a Secret Squirrel way to do this complete this task with out the tool?
PMs are Accepted on this 😮
I have Prints Galore To barder for information.
28/01/2016 12:11 pm
not an expert, but why do you think you need to do a hard reset? and what is that?
I believe the one command that you may need would be TFR. command to reset a tach/encoder fault. i do know if you get certain error codes, you need to enter the TFR command. not sure if there are other commands like this, but don't think so. any way see if you can enter this command thru the UIT. if not, you will need ims.
I believe the one command that you may need would be TFR. command to reset a tach/encoder fault. i do know if you get certain error codes, you need to enter the TFR command. not sure if there are other commands like this, but don't think so. any way see if you can enter this command thru the UIT. if not, you will need ims.
01/02/2016 1:01 am
SFR for safety processor faults and RRF clears run monitor faults like brake switch failures. The TFR and SFR for sure will not be reset by any means other than entering the command. I have never had the misfortune to work on a TAC50-04 without IMS but I think a TFR can be issued from the UIT, I can give you the password. I will look and see if I can find anymore info on the UIT.
Topic starter
22/03/2016 11:33 pm
Thanks for the help.. Brake was 4 years old and worn.. 15k gentleman! No issues since. Thanks for the input.