Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Schindler MPH

12 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,068 Views
(@Docker)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#39928]
I have a Schindler MPH HYDO. It will take the call and every once in a while it will not leave the floor. The motor is running by the elevator will not leave the floor.



   
Quote
(@Bowtiedrooster16)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Is the up relay picking ? And also do you have voltage at the valve coil? Is it an mph1 or mph2?



   
ReplyQuote
(@OH boy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What valve? Did you check to see that your relays are seated properly? You could have burnt contacts on relays



   
ReplyQuote
(@Docker)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I changed all the relays. No voltage coming from the board to the valve coils, but only periodically



   
ReplyQuote
(@Alex_Bouchez)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Remove the Schindler and install a Smartrise hydro controller instead.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Local8Elev8rman)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
When there's no voltage to the valve coils it may be running on viscosity? Do you have an HHT or other diagnostic to plug in?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I think I’d consider that more of a lateral move than an upgrade.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Bowtiedrooster16)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
It's barely lateral but I think you're correct lol



   
ReplyQuote
(@3300expert)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Check your Delta relay 11T



   
ReplyQuote
(@elevatorman1966)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
is this Alex guy for real , he is a joke !



   
ReplyQuote
 BRG
(@BRG)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by elevatorman1966
is this Alex guy for real , he is a joke !

He worked for them and is a salesman. We all know about salesmen.



   
ReplyQuote
 JJR
(@JJR)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Whatever yu do, don't install SmartRise. Smartrise is dooky! I mean it! While I'm not against mods, many of the little family owned independent companies just like to target old equipment for mods by using the "obsolete marketing trick" to trick customers into unnecessary mods, stating that parts are no longer available. They tend to target reputable equipment from the major OEMS like DMC & MPH. In many cases, that's not always true. Before considering modding, do your research on part availability. Depending on your hardware and controller, some individual components can be modded/upgraded such as just the door op. without having to mod the whole thing. If you had to do a mod, I would recommend MCE or EC. Both have been in business a long time, and the reliability is much much better.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top