Elevator Forum

Schindler Miconic I...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Schindler Miconic Issue

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
6,778 Views
(@wltr00)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#25786]
I’ve got a Miconic at the top floor and giving an EMS/KSD Failure on the handheld tool. This is supposed to be a Drive Shutdown with no DCI input.

Any suggestions on this?



   
Quote
(@NOTIME)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
what do you intend to say with no DCI input?
DCI is a board



   
ReplyQuote
(@NOTIME)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
when you say DCI input i think you say DS1 in MTV that mean KSD error

ECI HHT maual say:

EMS Active
KSD Failure
(can be for Multiple
issues)

There is problem with
the drive. Drive has
faulted and shut
down; encoder loss.



   
ReplyQuote
(@wltr00)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Yes, I meant DS1. DS1 is on.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Dozer)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What kind of drive does it have?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Whadafack)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Governor encoder coupling



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top