Elevator Forum

Schindler 330a annu...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Schindler 330a annual test.

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
6,966 Views
(@Jdgreen4250)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#25776]
Looking to see if anyone here can give me a annual test procedure for a SCHINDLER 330a. Any help much appreciated thanks.



   
Quote
(@Philly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'd love a pdf manual on this as well



   
ReplyQuote
(@omgitsonme)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Put it at the top landing
turn controller to inspection
login on the SMLCD and go to "acceptance test" or "hydro test" - i can't remember which one
run the car up on controller inspection
record findings

if it's inverted jack you might be better off just closing the gate valve - you're less likely to blow seals



   
ReplyQuote
(@Heathron84)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If it has the selector with the metal veins. I have just taken off 2 metal veins at top landing. Level and a normal limit if memory serves. I'd have to look at what it's actually labeled.
After removing veins car will go on stop ring from from inspect.

I have 18 of these at army base due next month and this is how I did them last year

Last edited by Heathron84; 01/31/19 11:31 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top