Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Schindler CADI

31 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
48 K Views
(@NOTIME)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#26616]
hello !!!!

question any one has been used a Cadi
in a controller without SIM ?

to use the Cadi need the SIM ?



   
Quote
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I could probably test this out for you, I have a spare s5500 main print that I could power on and take out the sim.

I'll test it out tomorrow and get back with results.

Last edited by heisenberg; 04/17/19 03:16 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@NOTIME)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
thnks



   
ReplyQuote
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
So I tried it, but on a board with nothing on it besides a CGIOF board attached, and cadi didn't load.

Can I ask with youre trying to connect without a sim?



   
ReplyQuote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have been told that the "S" folks remove the sim card when they lose the maintenance.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Wispaflex215)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have used the Cadi on controllers without SIM cards.



   
ReplyQuote
(@hotsauce04)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Check PM



   
ReplyQuote
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Not true



   
ReplyQuote
(@NOTIME)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Originally Posted by solidstate
I have been told that the "S" folks remove the sim card when they lose the maintenance.

True,
the SIM card is a tool (" big S property")
when they sell a controller the SIM card is not in the contract (unless has a special negotiation)

i been use the CADI but only with SIM card , i never did without SIM

so some say yes, some say no

new TX versions has lot of function to access without SIM, but old vercions even KFM (door Disable) is not available

Last edited by NOTIME; 04/20/19 01:46 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@ot1989)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have CADI GC software, someone could tell me the cable that I need and where to connect it on which board to connect it.
Thanks



   
ReplyQuote
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If you don't have a serial plug on your laptop, you can get a USB to db9 adapter cable, and then you'll need a NULL MODEM cable to connect from the CGIOB board.



   
ReplyQuote
(@ot1989)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Thank you!!!



   
ReplyQuote
(@firdy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
good morning every one, can you help me how to get it
thank you very much



   
ReplyQuote
(@Smitty)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You can use Cadi without controller sim cards. In fact my first drive replacement on a 400A I did without sim cards. It is a pain and you quickly need to learn to send telegrams to accomplish simple commands, but I did it. It really is your only recourse without the software that uses the UNTR command



   
ReplyQuote
(@Tamperprufe)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I also have several I use it on without card and it is manageable



   
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 3
Share:
Scroll to Top