Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Schindler CADI

31 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
48 K Views
(@Philly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Tell the customer to buy the SIM. These idiot building owners who have no idea what they are and aren't buying when choosing a proprietary elevator to install is comical. I'm even more baffled at the independent companies that take on these buildings for service without the capability to successfully or competently provide the service



   
ReplyQuote
(@Smitty)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You can use CADI without a sim card. I had to do it myself.The problem is to do a lot of the basic things you will need to learn telegrams. Since there are seemingly a million of them, it can be daunting. I had a couple units in which I had to commision the drive without the sim cards.
It can be done.



   
ReplyQuote
(@NOTIME)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
""The problem is to do a lot of the basic things you will need to learn telegrams""

what this mean?
use a hyper terminal?



   
ReplyQuote
(@ILikeElevs)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hyper terminal in place of cadi...wishful thinking.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Troubleshoot)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hey guys, do new controllers not come with a SIM card? I do installs for Schindler and have not seen one, are they supposed to be in the slot behind the esm display?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Paolo)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hello guys
I need the cadi after version 3.10 can you help me thanks.
I can't get into new plants (elevators).
they told me that version 3.14 exists.
my email: [email protected].



   
ReplyQuote
(@muggzy65)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
The controller are shipped without the SIM card and it’s removed when the job is lost. The cadi doesn’t work without the SIM card in place.



   
ReplyQuote
(@ModMech)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
No. The sim cards are usually shipped to your superintendent. At least they are for us and I'm part of the Toledo/ Holland branch



   
ReplyQuote
(@ANGEL)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Dear colleague, I am an elevator technician but I do not work for schindler, I need to replace a VF3BR drive. My question is, should I just remove the damaged one and insert the new one, or should I do some procedure. Can you tell me? Should we enter parameters? Should we do auto tuning?

Best regards



   
ReplyQuote
(@ANGEL)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Dear colleague, I hope you are well, I am writing from Panama, I am an elevator technician but I do not work for Schindler, I need to replace a VF3BR unit.

My question is, should I remove the damaged one and insert the new one, or should I perform some procedure?

Can you teach me what the procedure is?

The control is an miconic MX-GC.

My other problem is that I do not know what is the procedure to do the zero position of the encoder and motor.

Best regards



   
ReplyQuote
(@Upndwn)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Does anyone have any info on adding security to a txr5
In car for car calls. Or any info on the commands or trlagrams
In cadi gc



   
ReplyQuote
(@Bset303)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hey there, I'm also looking for cadi software if there's any reliable sources out there. Have been working on 400a, 3300, 5500 lately. Interested in being able to add I/Os.

Thanks



   
ReplyQuote
(@ryansnipes)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have 400a v1.61 and can use cadi without sim



   
ReplyQuote
(@ryansnipes)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I know how to get back door full menu with the use of cadi, when cadi disconected still have full menu
Controller GX-GC 400a running TX core software v1.61, have not tried on other versions



   
ReplyQuote
(@ryansnipes)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Check your private message

Click the flashing envelope to view

Last edited by ryansnipes; 02/18/23 03:38 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 3
Share:
Scroll to Top