Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Schindler Bionic 7

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
6,217 Views
(@Chrisbzzz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#29738]
Hi all,

Working on a bionic 7, I haves fair few on my route and I have 2 in question they overtravel every other month which I reset and they work fine, I have checked the belts with a fine tooth comb for contaminants etc, Nothing, also KS KSE, if it’s clipping locks the PHS the list goes on........ it pulls up 2 codes 0369 which is a door fault, the other is 0071 does anybody no what this code means, SW err?

Does anybody also have an upto date manual K608208-2016 edition

Thanks again 🤙🏻



   
Quote
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Is there any roll back on takeoff? How's the car to counterweight balance?



   
ReplyQuote
(@BOJAN)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
put some weights from counterweight to car top.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Chrisbzzz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Done this to no avail, Schindler came in required a software update

Last edited by Chrisbzzz; 09/08/20 09:11 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Sounds like a pain in the butt kind of fault, nothing worse than having to call Schindler in



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top