Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

330a

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,795 Views
(@Jcjphoenix)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#29744]
I’m getting a 1207 fault with extra info 20000006. When I go into status, lon it says my cio board is mis. I’ve replaced cio and the car push button board. I first just replaced cio board and it connected put push button board was keeping fire service indicator on and not letting calls register so I replaced it to but now it’s back to saying cio is missing. I’ve tried installing chips off old board with same results. Could it be crip or 360 as well? Any suggestions?



   
Quote
(@NOTIME)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
try with the EBLON or CRIPHNA board

TX5/HX: Generated when the LON driver software could not initialize the LON network interface hardware
(EBLON1,EBLON2 daughterboard or Embedded LON channel on CRIPHNA) and/or MIP software.



   
ReplyQuote
(@ANGEL)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Dear colleague, I hope you are well, I am writing from Panama, I am an elevator technician but I do not work for Schindler, I need to replace a VF3BR unit.

My question is, should I remove the damaged one and insert the new one, or should I perform some procedure?

Can you teach me what the procedure is?

The control is an MX-GC.

My other problem is that I do not know what is the procedure to do the zero position of the encoder and motor.

Best regards



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jcjphoenix)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
It turned out to be defective cio board out of the box



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top