Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
06/08/2020 2:08 am
I have a Dover traction with IBM relays. The issue I'm having is, the elevator stops at every floor in the up direction and the down arrow is lit. The elevator runs fine in the down direction. Any help would be appreciated.
06/08/2020 10:37 am
Well, assuming up calls aren’t lighting up without physical button demand, I’d look at wire pins or worn relay components (N.O.-N.C. stationary contacts) in the following areas;
Up call cancel/stopping circuit, hall and car.
Selector relay contacts, directional relays as well.
The down arrow issue might be the relay that supports the voltage to the arrow itself.
Hopefully you have composite prints to help you track the areas you need to cover.
If you have access to a relay checker, that would be a big help.
Up call cancel/stopping circuit, hall and car.
Selector relay contacts, directional relays as well.
The down arrow issue might be the relay that supports the voltage to the arrow itself.
Hopefully you have composite prints to help you track the areas you need to cover.
If you have access to a relay checker, that would be a big help.
Be careful inserting the relays back onto the relay base as those stupid copper base contacts will fold over.
Topic starter
06/08/2020 8:38 pm
Thank you, I will take a look.
11/08/2020 10:53 pm
Take a look at the copper floor contacts if worn the skis won’t ride right