Any idea what could be causing this, track is clean. Ramp, everything is lubed ...
Thanks in advance.
Does the door open all the way with power off? If so, you have a problem with the drive and there's not much you can do at that point other then replace it in my experience. You can try to get it to do a learn but usually if the drive is gone it wont let you. If it doesnt open all the way without power you're obviously looking at some mechanical problem ie. restrictor catching, binding in the rollers etc. Keep us updated
I know there's not alot of info out there on these D.O.s as they comes "pre-configured" per job specs. I also have same issue on one now.
I have used the SSM and all parameters appear to still be correct
SSM is giving me fault code "5" which I do not know what it is?
I can confirm on SSM and operator both open and close limits/positioning is correct as well as "mm" positioning
1) "running in slow speed" is synchronization speed
2) put elev on cartop insp. On D.O.do "hard reset" hold down open and close buttons at same time, all 5 leds should flash on and off. After doors do learn run "ERR" led should be off.
3) my problem is I can not get doors to do learn run and get "ERR" led off, it stays lit
I do know what led up to this condition...doors continued to try and open with door restrictor hung up causing D.O.mtr to continually run slipping on belt for about 6 mins till retrictor was freed up
Last post about love joy coupling is only thing I haven't checked.
Any thoughts? Thxs
Any idea what could be causing this, track is clean. Ramp, everything is lubed ...
Thanks in advance.
a 2009 mean nothing
wath model is the door op.?
is a:
TDC board inside c.o.p
or
is a AC Black box inside c.o.p
or
is a aluminum door motor and box (1 unit) over car top ?