Elevator Forum

Schindler 330a code...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Schindler 330a code 106 phase loss contact

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
10.6 K Views
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#17763]
Hi guys. We had storms and lost power on a Schindler 2 stop hydro. It lowered to 1st floor with door open and has a 106 block code. It's says it has a phase monitor open. On the print it's says its rkph contact is open. I cannot find this contact any where. I have all the proper power supply to my x12 including the safety circuit but no skd1 light. Can any one help with this ??



   
Quote
(@lowoil)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Is the reverse phase lit up



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I don't see a reverse phase device. The drive monitors that and the drive is ready to go



   
ReplyQuote
(@mastervator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
is the ape unit on ?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
The APE unit was not on. It turns out to b a bad mother board. Thanks for your help guys. I'm new to your forum I'm excited to be able to help out and participate.



   
ReplyQuote
(@chicago)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Blown 5 amp glass fuse on bottom of board.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top