E_ELEVATOR_WATCHDOG_RESET
Indicates that a watchdog reset (initiated by hardware or
software watchdog) has been performed previously. The
elevator main control has just started up.
C1:A main controller software internal problem has occurred
A1:Verify if a main controller software update is available as
fix and update accordingly
There's also a STARTUP code with it
On arrival the system is on Inspection, with the two LREC and LREC-A leds on the main print blinking.
When I push the reset/inspection button, it beeps but does not reset the inspection.
Anyone have any info on this issue? Main card faulty?
It's a rel. 5 or 6, haven't confirmed the version yet.
Status ?
try these two possibilities.
commands:
161 [16/1_/_ _ ] Reset pit inspection
The activation of this menu resets the pit
inspection. Is equivalent to handle JRESG-A.
162 [16/2_/_ _ ] Door lock command
Send a lock command to any door available in
the system. This feature is mainly used to close
the safety chain in the TSD21 hardware exit
procedure.
Do you think I may need a software update?
If you do, send me a pm...
/Alex
If I'l then turn off the power or press reset on the CPU, the communication to the COP is gone again.
The batterie's are new. I have tried making new shaft learning and COP learning but nothing changing. Can this be a software problem? It is on 2 elevators in 2 different buildings but built at the same time.
If it is software problems, can I then change the software myself?