Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Schindler 300a

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
6,011 Views
(@Bricker)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#27923]
I just got brought into a situation with this elevator. The elevator will randomly but usually after the weekend go to the bottom floor and sit with the doors open. I am looking for any suggestions and what the best program to use to talk to them is?



   
Quote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I believe the Schindler HHT works very well by Dover. One of Dover NTS tools.

Last edited by Rolly; 10/01/19 02:03 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Bricker)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Where do I get the HHT tool?



   
ReplyQuote
(@ModMech)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Are you getting any faults on the SMLCD?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
No SMLCD on a 300A. You can buy an HHT from ECI West



   
ReplyQuote
(@Snkrhead)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Low oil or MLT fault



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top