Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Schindler 300A

8 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
8,203 Views
(@CM1981)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#15733]
I recently acquired a contract that has several Schindler 300A 2 stop hydros. In less than a month I have had to replace the relay board on one and both the CIO and MIO boards on another. The one that I replaced the IO boards on would call and run from the second landing, but when you tried to go from 1 to 2 in auto, it would fire up for a split second and then fault out with a photo sw error and beam sw shrt message. All the photo switches were working fine and the freedomware tool that I have for the unit said the IO's were firing high and low just fine. Is this a normal problem with these controllers. Do they have a tendency to blow boards out. The CIO board looked like it had been on fire. Any insight would be great



   
Quote
 Boa
(@Boa)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
biggest problems I've had on these is the power supply



   
ReplyQuote
(@xxXBlazeXxx)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Me also. Make sure you have a solid 24VDC and check the AC noise on it also. Most are adjustable.



   
ReplyQuote
(@CM1981)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Yeah Ive already been through the things on the power side. Doesnt seem to be any fluctuation on any side of the power. All the poles seem to measure the same on the AC and there arent any spikes or lulls. Makes me shake my head. and we all know how proud of their parts they are over there.



   
ReplyQuote
(@boomer)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I’m having the same exact issue anyone have any ideas? Tried replacing all the photo sensors and still getting the photo switch short error. Car runs fine in the down from 2 -1 but when we try to run up it faults out as soon as it leaves the floor?



   
ReplyQuote
(@TheRealMikeO)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'm having the exact same issue on mine. You ever figure out what was wrong with yours?



   
ReplyQuote
(@boomer)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
We are sending in the cio board for repair found a led on the board that tells it when the elevator is at the top terminal landing was never changing state. Sent the board off to access for repair. We haven’t got it back yet stay tuned.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jblack83)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Any resolution here guys? Have the same/slightly different issue with my 3 stop. 1-2 is fine. 1-3 or 2-3. "Oops I'm lost". Photo switch error. Returns to 1st landing. Shuts down.

Sent all boards in to be rebuilt. Just reinstalled them. Same issue. Replaced photo switches. Same issue.. cleaned all reflector vanes. Same issue..



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top