Elevator Forum

Sad news about a me...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Sad news about a member

12 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
18 K Views
(@cmw007)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#11099]
I heard sad news today of the loss of a fellow member and incredible engineer in our trade. I won't give his name, but he went by BROKE Sheave on this site. Many of you may know him personally by working with him in the field over the years and/or have been given help by him on this site. I was lucky enough to get him to come to town to one of my jobs and give me personal training about a year and a half ago. He was always very helpful and posted answers to questions often. In fact he had over 400 posts. I was told by a friend of his he lost his battle with cancer 6 weeks ago. My condolances go out to his friends and family.



   
Quote
(@chicago)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
RIP



   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
My condolences to his family and friends. Though I never met him, I did enjoy reading his posts.



   
ReplyQuote
(@ThyssenKrapp)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Very Sad



   
ReplyQuote
(@uppo72)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
R.I.P and c's to family and friends.



   
ReplyQuote
 E311
(@E311)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I didnt hear about that, I knew he was fightng a battle last year....I first met him on a trip to Connecticut a year ago, he came to town a last year to help with some issues. He was a great guy and an even better elevator man. He will be missed.



   
ReplyQuote
(@bayblue)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Jeeeze cancer really sucks. I read a ton of his posts and the guy was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. If it's not to personal how old was he? RIP bud, my condolences to his friends and family.



   
ReplyQuote
(@danzeitz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
He will be missed. ☹️

Last edited by danzeitz; 06/24/14 07:54 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
 E311
(@E311)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
He was only 60, his knowledge of different controller brands was awesome. Funny story, we were on a job, having software issues, Sheave had four triple shot espresso's within two hours- we were all worried his heart would explode 🙂 It was funny to see the extra spring in his step with all that caffeine!



   
ReplyQuote
(@cmw007)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
And a couple smoke breaks right? Sounds like him. The knowledge he had to offer is a huge loss for or industry.

Last edited by cmw007; 06/25/14 01:03 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Administrator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Very Sad to hear this news. Broke Sheave contributed many helpful posts to this site and has helped numerous mechanics in the field. I spoke to him a couple of times over the past year and he was always very helpful and a very knowledgable mechanic. He will be missed on this forum and in the industry. My condolences to his friends and family.



   
ReplyQuote
(@traction)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
RIP, condolences.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top