Elevator Forum

problem with elevat...
 
Notifications
Clear all

problem with elevator KONE after change bearings

47 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
121.1 K Views
(@The supervisor)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#10621]
Hello,

I need your urgently support.
We changed bearings of machine type MX10, but now we do not have adjusment elevator. It is show error 117, 113 and 0083. We enters all parameters and "training" elevators, but nothing.
I understand that when we made repair machine we must change resover, but I do not sure this is truth.
Do you know?
Can you help us?



   
Quote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hello Supervisor,
Please do not take offense, I'm just trying to understand who is asking for our help?
Are you the building supervisor?
Are you in the US?



   
ReplyQuote
(@rollaway-up)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You changed machine bearings on an mx10???? A bad drive or connection can cause a vibration similar to a bearing, , what kind of drive is it? An mx10 with a resolver?



   
ReplyQuote
(@The supervisor)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Jkh "the supervisor" is juct nickname

rollaway-up - I am sure that the elevator has a problem with bearings. Yes machine has resolver. We change bearings and installed in the shaft. The first we have a problem with running on the elevator. When we push button for run-down, the elevator has run-up. Wr clear all parameters and enters again. And when we "training" eleator he run down and next run up and stop.
We think that problem may be in resover, but wr do not sure.



   
ReplyQuote
(@rollaway-up)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Sounds like the motor leads need to be swapped. The tach signals must match the governor encoder. Is this an ecodisc? Are you certain is resolver and not tach?



   
ReplyQuote
(@rollaway-up)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Where are you from?



   
ReplyQuote
(@The supervisor)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
We checked swapped and taho, but we have a problem yet.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Elev^te79)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
That's the second time someone asked you where your from . How about a third ? Where are you from?....... And what type of drive . V3f25 ?



   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
TS,
I'm having trouble following your request. Could we start over?
1) please describe the original trouble you were experiencing. What error codes were you getting?
2) prior to replacing the bearings, did you change any parameters?
3) after you replaced the bearings. What steps did you take to re-commission the elevator back into service?
4) what country was this elevator installed? I ask because I'm under the impression the MX10 was for the US market.

The more information (details) you provide the better.



   
ReplyQuote
(@sbrmilitia)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
This may be a stupid question but what on earth is a resover?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Kone D)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have changed bearings on some mx machines before with no problems although I did have a step by step manual from kone elevator along with a tool kit. I also set up resolver from scratch and checked load weighing. Also check your connection on tac and resolver.



   
ReplyQuote
(@The supervisor)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I am from Bulgaria.
We checked connection on tac, but nothing. I think that if we to have check connection, we to have open machine.

JKH - the machine has very hard noise and we were sure that problem is bearings and when the service opened machine this was right. Next we put the machine with new bearings, but cannot training elevator.



   
ReplyQuote
(@The supervisor)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Sorry for confusion, but the situation is very critical for us.
we chech all parameters and boards and we think that problem is resolver and machine.
Do you have instruction or other docunentation and advice?



   
ReplyQuote
(@rollaway-up)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
The resolver keeps absolute position of the shaft in relation to the magnets so the drive can give the necessary output.

Check to make sure LEDS TPOL and RPOL are illuminated when driving up, if not it could be polarity of either.

I still think your motor leads are reversed, youll need to get the car to go up when you run up on inspect, than confirm tach/resolver polarity with the leds.



   
ReplyQuote
(@The supervisor)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thank you rollaway-up, but we checked this without result.
Our colleagues tell me that the machine MX10 is not repair and only must be change. I am not sure for this.



   
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 4
Share:
Scroll to Top