Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Otis 311(3000)

16 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
18.1 K Views
 khan
(@khan)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#10622]
Hi I Have Elevator OTIS311(3000),Have Fault Car goes for reset to the last floor.after reset work some time then again goes to last floor reset again and also car position is up on some floor.
thanks
wait for ur reply



   
Quote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Khan,
Thank you for visiting this forum. I appreciate your eagerness to find a solution to repair your elevator. However, since you have no formal training in the elevator industry I can only suggest you call Otis or another qualified elevator professional.



   
ReplyQuote
(@E-man)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'm not sure either but it seems more and more "do-it-yourselfers" are coming here....



   
ReplyQuote
(@The supervisor)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Khan do you checked gibs of magnetic head?

Last edited by The supervisor; 05/10/14 04:14 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
 khan
(@khan)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks To All For your Precious Reply.

The supervisor Please Define gibs of magnetic head?



   
ReplyQuote
 khan
(@khan)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
We Checked Location Area With Door.

About Car position and Direction.? Sensor?

Last edited by khan; 05/10/14 04:49 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@The supervisor)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Guide shoes of head for car position



   
ReplyQuote
 koss
(@koss)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Khan, please stay away from lifts,,,call in lift engineers in,,as in qualified and certified engineers,,,this is an accident waiting to happen,,,



   
ReplyQuote
(@sbrmilitia)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
This Khan guy has posted here before asking questions about Otis. Im not sure what country he is from but he does not make much since and Id be scared to give this guy to much info.

Khan please get a qualified company to work on your lifts. What country are you from cause I will be more then happy to find you a company who can service your lifts.



   
ReplyQuote
 khan
(@khan)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Dear sbrmilitia: why you comments like that. i am Qualified and well known person.........i am asking in this forum for my educational purpose..... we have OTIS elevator from 10 year we used it maintained it. we have qualified Staff, Drawing,
and Soft copy Of service tool
otis
..
but some time we faced problem that is unbelievable....

and lastly we provide safety precaution First than next work.......Sbrmilitia Specially Thanks ..........and good wishes.........



   
ReplyQuote
(@The supervisor)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Do you check?



   
ReplyQuote
 koss
(@koss)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I can probably take a very good guess what is wrong,,,but will not say anything,,but as you say you are qualified,,,tell everyone what qualifications you have, what you have done to find the fault, and explain how a safety circuit works,,or better draw one with symbols,,,thanks!



   
ReplyQuote
(@sbrmilitia)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Here is a DM khan sent me. If he is a authorized Otis tech why is he asking for prints, books and other things. I didn't think my comment was that bad.

Please :Leave Me Alone Dear...........Dont Comments Like That.....
I am Authorized Technician Of OTIS..

ok

Please Blocked My ID Khan
I am Very Thankful to you
I am Disappointed From This Forum.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Elevated)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted By: sbrmilitia
Here is a DM khan sent me. If he is a authorized Otis tech why is he asking for prints, books and other things. I didn't think my comment was that bad.

Please :Leave Me Alone Dear...........Dont Comments Like That.....
I am Authorized Technician Of OTIS..

ok

Please Blocked My ID Khan
I am Very Thankful to you
I am Disappointed From This Forum.

Khan,
you say that your an authorized Otis technician, yet this is a post you left under a different topic just recently " I have No Training But I have Maintenance Experience.And Is This Forum Only For Trained Person.? Form Means Help Some One Asked For Something... ". You admit you do not have the proper training. In answer to your question, Yes this forum is for trained and certified elevator mechanics. Anyone can ask a question, but it would be irresponsible for any of us to provide information that could potentially harm/kill the untrained person doing the work or anyone riding that elevator. This is not an attack on your intellect or ability to grasp mechanical applications and electrical theory. The first reply to your question sums up how the majority of the members of this forum feel. I don't believe that sbrmilitia's post was inappropriate in any way or meant to be offensive. It has been suggested to you repeatedly to hire a qualified elevator company to fix your elevator. Sir, you are not an elevator mechanic and you're not going to find what you seek here.There comes a point where the greater good is more important than worrying about bruising an individuals ego. It is my sincere hope that every person unqualified to work on elevators, seeking information to do the work themselves, leaves this forum ,not offended, but disappointed.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Silly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Turn off the elevator, each time someone complains about taking the stairs, charge them .25 cents. When you have enough money, hire an elevator company to come fix your lift.



   
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top