Elevator Forum

CE Electronics erro...
 
Notifications
Clear all

CE Electronics error

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
6,356 Views
(@traction)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#10592]
Powered up a new installation where a ce microcom display and driver setup was installed and had this error on three of the four pi's running on the link (the other one has a separate driver).

Anyone know what "SV" or "2V" error denotes one power up? This is a CE microcom PI. I am assuming that somewhere along the line one of the three wires on the system is mixed up. I will look into it more tomorrow, just wondering if anyone knows what the error message actually means? If all else fails I'll give them a call and find out.



   
Quote
(@traction)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
It was a bad driver board.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top