Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Otis tool manual

20 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
37.1 K Views
(@Elev^te79)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#15773]
Does anyone have a good Otis tool manual? The one I have doesn't list what all the abbreviations mean , or something that walks you through how to use it. Also what's the difference between the blue tool and the black one ?
Thanks



   
Quote
(@Peter iuec)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Blue tool does not require a dongal and works on all of Otis equipment. Black one is good for most except the the new GCS ( global control system).



   
ReplyQuote
(@JustWolf)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'm Also interested. Acronyms and flow chart. I've got a blue, a black and a job specific.



   
ReplyQuote
(@koneisland)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Send me your e-mail address and I will give you info.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Elev^te79)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Sent you a message



   
ReplyQuote
(@Elev^te79)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
That blue tool , is that the same one they sell on alibaba.com lol ?



   
ReplyQuote
 wvlf
(@wvlf)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
can you send to me as well? im dealing with a gen2, i have the tool but almost no manuals 😏



   
ReplyQuote
(@ernieschnerd)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Not sure it's what you're looking for but I have this manual available: https://www.dropbox.com/s/txyniiytboqx3d3/OTISTOOLMANUAL2.pdf?dl=0



   
ReplyQuote
 wvlf
(@wvlf)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
that EXACTLY what i was looking for! thank you! if you have any more big O stuff, feel free to share 🙂

thanks a million and be safe



   
ReplyQuote
(@Tester15)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Anyone have a manual for testing the 411 with the Otis blue tool?
Any help would be appreciated.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jadam)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi all
i got new company laptop but miss my mces program for pc .. Someone who can help and send it to me, plz pm me



   
ReplyQuote
(@ot1989)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
do you want the MECS Software?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jadam)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Otis Mecs server tool pc.. plz send it [emailΒ protected]

Last edited by Jadam; 07/14/21 04:04 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@JIEFENGELEVATOR)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0

   
ReplyQuote
(@omgitsonme)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
JIEFENGELEVATOR, is this the manual for the black or blue tool? I have a black tool I'm trying to troubleshoot a unit with right now and have no manual for

Last edited by omgitsonme; 10/14/21 03:04 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top