Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
31/10/2019 2:58 am
Otis Removed a hydraulic unit from service years ago ( Removed Power Feed,Sealed Doors, Removed pipe ect). We were hired to put it back in service and have found that Otis Stole the LRV microprocessor from behind the COP. We have other LRV boards but we need the Computer Chips that are used on the microprocessor.. Is there any work around for this?
31/10/2019 4:24 am
Not that this is what you want to hear but.. I think an elevator in that condition should be mod or nothing.
31/10/2019 5:28 am
Agreed
31/10/2019 10:49 am
PM me a picture of the board, I should have software and chips for it. The first LRV used a 8749 Micro 40 pin with the software programmed to the chip. I have those too.
Last edited by Rolly; 10/31/19 02:57 AM.
Topic starter
12/11/2019 10:09 pm
Rolly,
Hey man I am in desperate need for the chips needed for a LRV. I have attached some pictures of the LRV board. Let me know if you have any ideas!
https://imgur.com/kpbz6Om
https://imgur.com/0aVm2H0
https://imgur.com/6mdEAZT
https://imgur.com/oFOA07p
https://imgur.com/AvCKjgh
12/11/2019 11:41 pm
The board you have pic's of is an LRV5 Otis board with U10 & U11 chips. Are you sure this is the correct board for the job? There are many vintages and wiring diagrams of LRV Series. Need to have the correct processor board for the job U10 is a 27C512 chip and U11 is a 27C64. Sent you a PM.
13/11/2019 3:03 am
If you do get the board, the HEEP Program can make chips (Hydraulic Elevator Eprom Programs). Makes the Generic and contract chip for boards.
20/11/2019 11:50 pm
Just a question. In the State that I’m in, if you place an elevator back in service that has been decommissioned. The State will require it to comply with current code.