Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Motor Question

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,191 Views
(@wltr00)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#28077]
I would like to purchase a 230/460 VAC motor (used) for a TAC50-04 simulator (and others) used to test boards and provide training to mechanics. Any recommendations on how to go about doing this?

Thanks



   
Quote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hey that sounds like fun. Are you going to use a 10K drive? Is the motor going to drive a hoistway simulator or will the hoistway be virtual? I think the biggest question will be how small can you go with the motor before the drive just won’t scale any lower. Nice thing with a Tac50-04 is you should be able to use any speed you want, hook the motor and position encoder together and scale both according. You may also need to make a tiny scaled down leveling transducer & vanes to avoid leveling sequence faults. Bound to be a lot of trial & error. Please keep us posted. I’d love to see pics along the way.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top