I'm headed back there first thing in the morning, but I'm shooting in the dark at this point. Any and all suggestions are immensely appreciated.
Work safe
I'm going back Monday. I'll start with the ac noise. I'm at the point of just throwing boards at it. Hell I've already replaced the software 😅
I checked blue to ground on each network:
Group serial(P5) = bounce around 50Hz to 73Hz. I noticed sometimes the Hz will bounce up to around 600. After a while it goes to 0 and stays there
Hall Serial(P3) = stays consistently at 554Hz
Car Serial(P8) = 1200Hz
I'm trying to isolate the risers but so far nothing is consistent. I read AC ln the rsl and i got 0.7V on both my group and hall rsl. I had nothing on my car
That being said, my Hz are no where near 1200 on my group and hall station. Even after removing both risers I have around 50-90Hz. That's after completely removing the wires completely off the controller.
Fluke 87V auto ranges correctly and will give you an accurate reading immediately.
Fluke 177 or 179 does not. These meters require manually ranging to 600mv AC and then selecting the frequency function.
I have seen problems at 1220hz and at 1250hz. 1226-1234 is fairly critical.
https:/