Notifications
Clear all
26/04/2025 1:10 pm
WOW, that is unusual for sure! Just wondering if you checked the AC noise on the 30V part of the RSL comm link? Can you read the end of line resistor on the car link? It's there to eliminate noise and interference. It sounds like your car link is possibly what's causing your chaos. Have you checked the traveling cable? Are you able to run the car at all on controller inspection or cartop? Sorry if this was already asked but I would step back to basic operations at this point to eliminate or to prove out any basic controller functions.
Topic starter
03/05/2025 1:11 am
To everyone involved thank you so much for all the assistance. That being said I found the issue.
I ended up isolating the car and hall away from the control. I noticed as soon as I plugged in my car data wires (terminal strip 145 & 146) that's when it started freaking out. I then removed all rs boards and plugged in one at a time. However, this entire time I was forgetting one board...
The car directional lantern...
I popped the cover off and low and behold, my lantern board was missing. That's because it was never snapped into is base properly and it fell down into the back of the COP. the plug on the board was every so often shorting to the inside of the COP. Its back in place and the unit has been running non stop with no issues. Yes, I feel dumb for forgetting such a simple check of the DI. 😅
I ended up isolating the car and hall away from the control. I noticed as soon as I plugged in my car data wires (terminal strip 145 & 146) that's when it started freaking out. I then removed all rs boards and plugged in one at a time. However, this entire time I was forgetting one board...
The car directional lantern...
I popped the cover off and low and behold, my lantern board was missing. That's because it was never snapped into is base properly and it fell down into the back of the COP. the plug on the board was every so often shorting to the inside of the COP. Its back in place and the unit has been running non stop with no issues. Yes, I feel dumb for forgetting such a simple check of the DI. 😅
03/05/2025 5:26 am
Awesome! I'm glad you got it resolved.
Page 2 / 2
Prev