Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Old OTIS - HOTSL

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,111 Views
(@wltr00)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#26752]
This timer for an older OTIS elevator has gone bad and can't find a replacement for it. Anyone ever come across this?

The timer block is labeled SP on the print. Is there an acceptable workaround or replacement part?

Please see the attached pictures.

Thanks

Attachments
Timer Circuit.jpg (383.56 KB, 32 downloads)
Timer Code.jpg (408.67 KB, 27 downloads)
Timer.jpg (359.82 KB, 30 downloads)
Print.jpg (490.66 KB, 27 downloads)



   
Quote
 TC7
(@TC7)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
That is "Stall Protection" basically Low Oil or Pump Time whatever you prefer to call it . I have replaced these before with octal base plug in timer. I think SP is normally always picked. When PM or UVR pull in to run up, it starts timer. If it takes too long then SP time expires opening the path to ground (HL1) at terminal 2 on SP timer. You may need a timer and a spare relay to accomplish this. Basically design your own circuit, I'm not sure there is direct replacement from Unitec.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Huskervator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Adams A103C1



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have the exact timer you need. PM me an address and I will send you one. I have plenty.



   
ReplyQuote
(@wltr00)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks, Rolly. PM sent!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Timer is on the way, Tracking # in PM



   
ReplyQuote
(@wltr00)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks, Rolly!



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top