Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Mystery Hydro

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
6,644 Views
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#20737]
Can anyone ID this guy?

Thanks,

Jim

Attachments
Mystery.jpg (78.37 KB, 82 downloads)



   
Quote
(@InFritzWeTrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
It looks like Virginia Controls to me.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jcjphoenix)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Maybe Elevator Systems Incorporated (ESI)



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
It does look like Elevator Systems but I've never seen a Hydro before.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jcjphoenix)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Christy, I've got a couple of prints on pdf, pm me if you need them



   
ReplyQuote
(@JHessorz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yeah, the few scattered orange DC relays and the majority being AC, the timers and and how its organized suggests its a relay logic ESI. Ive got prints as well if you need them. These controllers are huge over here in the Northeast, I maintain many of these.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top