Elevator Forum

movement indicator ...
 
Notifications
Clear all

movement indicator in manual resque operation mrl

21 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
35 K Views
(@vaggelis)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#5806]
Goodmorning to all.I have a elevator without machineroom and i want to know the direction of the campine at manual resque operation with a lighting indicator because i dont have access to the shaft.Have anyone any suggestions or any shematic to help me.Thanks.



   
Quote
(@pkl125)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi
If you move the lift manually, not seeing the situation at cabin doors and shaft, you may kill someone. Get the resque instruction from the manufacturer of the lift.
-pk-



   
ReplyQuote
 Eric
(@Eric)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hello
who's the manufacturer



   
ReplyQuote
(@vaggelis)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
My dear friend i know very well the situations that will be in a lift and specially in manual resque operation so i made simple controller that supervise the safety chain during resque and the only thing that i having problem is how can i detect the cabin movement without to look inside the shaft this is an alternate way to watch from distance and it is very common in mrl elevators



   
ReplyQuote
 Eric
(@Eric)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hello
may I ask, who is the manufacturer is



   
ReplyQuote
(@vaggelis)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Yes my friend the manufacture is STHAL



   
ReplyQuote
 Eric
(@Eric)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Excuse this stupid question, but is there a screne showing encoder feedback



   
ReplyQuote
(@vaggelis)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I am sorry i forgot to say that i a have an elevator without machine room but the motor is not a pm motor and there is not encoder on the motor it is a openloop although the motor is inside the shaft



   
ReplyQuote
 Eric
(@Eric)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I hate MRL's. Dose this system stop when it sees a door zone or are you on your own for that as well.
On another note it won't matter much when your dealing with a balanced load in a shere wall.
Been there done that.



   
ReplyQuote
(@vaggelis)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I have the same opinion about mrls .No i fix the system to stop at the floor and i made a delay for the brake to close every 10 sec but my problem is the direction indicator have you something to inform me?



   
ReplyQuote
 Eric
(@Eric)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'm sorry, I'm not helping much, but sounds like a 2 person job as there seems to be nothing to I can think of at this moment.



   
ReplyQuote
(@vaggelis)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Anyway nice to chat with you



   
ReplyQuote
(@E-man)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Sorry but if you can't figure out a way to know if an elevator is going up or down (MRL or not), I don't think you should be working on elevators - much less rescuing someone.... Just my humble opinion.

Last edited by E-man; 02/09/13 07:16 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@EDMAn)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'll have to agree with E-man... Sounds like what you're "designing" should be developed by a professional engineer...



   
ReplyQuote
(@vaggelis)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thank you e-man and edman for your opinions.



   
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top