Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

KCM831 Hydro

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,175 Views
(@elevatorsam)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#5830]
I have a KCM831 Hydro about 6 or 7 years old. It's a 2 stop. In the up direction the car sees the slow down limit and levels into the floor just fine (77U). However when it is called to the bottom landing it never stops seeing the upper slow down limit. So when it hits the bottom slow down and I get my 77N the elevator seems to lose itself and returns to the top landing at inspection speed. The controller will show a 036 fault until it reaches the top landing. Then it clears the fault and returns to normal service. I have replaced the reader head on top of the car. Not sure what to do....Help???

Last edited by elevatorsam; 02/11/13 08:20 PM.


   
Quote
 Vic
(@Vic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Is the sensor for 77U stuck in the actuated state? I think it's mounted in the stile, just below the crosshead.



   
ReplyQuote
(@SteveO)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
On a hydraulic the slowdown and floor switches are in the bar reader.

Run the car past the slowdown switches and watch the LCEDRV connector XC1:1 pin 7. As you run up and down past it the voltage should toggle between 0v and 24vDC. By chance is either 77FN or 77FU on at anytime?



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top