Elevator Forum

MCE Terminal Emulat...
 
Notifications
Clear all

MCE Terminal Emulator Software on Laptop

26 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
27.8 K Views
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
So I finally got a chance to try this today. It works perfectly! I found a document with the exact settings so I’d already set it up. So today I plugged it in, opened the program and immediately got the MCE start screen. I was sure I’d have to mess with something.

Thanks a lot to Turbo6. Tiger Term and the other one MCE recommended required buying a license.

If anyone wants the setup document PM me.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Turbo6)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Good to hear👍



   
ReplyQuote
 TC7
(@TC7)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Thank you!



   
ReplyQuote
(@workingclass)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I sent a request a couple of times (mailbox.org address) but no one approved ☹️



   
ReplyQuote
(@Turbo6)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Workingclass...
Resend



   
ReplyQuote
(@ot1989)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
you can share the settings please.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Irishrockr)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hey gents is this still a thing, I am looking for tiger term. I have the cable coming from MCE now. Trying to get help on this setup thanks



   
ReplyQuote
(@uneedamod)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
hello turbo i sent a request l
from lgian...@ver downloading to my drop box for stranger



   
ReplyQuote
(@Turbo6)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I responded to Dropbox



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jeff Marmur)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi!
Thanks for the informational post. If you could send me the set up docs would be awesome! [email protected]

I really appreciate it!



   
ReplyQuote
(@workingclass)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
for anyone who needs it, here is the terminal setup doc from MCE (baud rates, etc.)

https://acim.nidec.com/elevators/-/... ls/imc-troubleshooting-pocket-guide.ashx



   
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top