Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Kone v3f25

27 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
34.5 K Views
(@Jcjphoenix)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Drive is at the top.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jcjphoenix)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
As its running the scan I'm sure it's logging a 118 fault at each floor. I noticed today that it had a 118 6010 at all floors but the 2nd where it had a 118 6011. All the magnets are the same length and I've checked to see if rail was magnetized and it was not. Brg, you mentioned that a v3f25 should not have sensors and magnets for leveing. I wonder if this unit was altered for some reason and it's had this issue ever since. It just doesn't make sense how it's supposed to be able to do a floor scan and then be able to relevel properly with the system of sensors and magnets acting like they are.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Amicrazy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Are all you magnets at the same spot on the rail? Either all in the corner of the blade and back? And Gap must be 3/8" between cigar switches and magnets. It is important to have your spacing between your 61 u and 61 n proper. I'm pretty sure it's 150mm. I'd have to double check. Everytime you move magnets you have to do another hoist way scan



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jcjphoenix)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Yes, my placement,gap,and spacing have all been correct. I've also tried adjusting the gap,and going in and out with my spacing , a little at a time as far as I can go , and I've tried a new hoistway scan with every adjustment. Maybe be unit is running to fast while doing the scan?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
There is a V3F25 S for Serial even through the drive and controller won't have an S anywhere. I think I was told if it's 4:1 than it's an S. I'm never t sure but maybe the S version has the 61U, N & 30 switches. Also some of the procedures are different on the S version.



   
ReplyQuote
(@E-man)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Good point Indirtwetrust. I'd have to check my notes but that sounds right.



   
ReplyQuote
(@boomer)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I’m having a similar issue 118 fault 2064 sub code when I try a shaft learn car runs up about 12” and faults out. Any one know what the 2064 sub code is? Thanks



   
ReplyQuote
(@Bowtiedrooster16)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I think it may be a bad tach



   
ReplyQuote
 MX4
(@MX4)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Bowtiedrooster16, I 2nd that. Bad tach!



   
ReplyQuote
(@boomer)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Got a new tach and that fixed it thanks!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Is Jcjmowrey out there? What was the resolution to these original problems?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jcjphoenix)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Bad tach



   
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top