Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
24/01/2017 7:28 am
I've got a kcm831 with a v3f25 drive. The car is over shooting floors up and down by an inch or so. Then it relevels into floor perfectly when the doors are almost fully opened. I have codes and parameters but no drive parameters (menu 6). I'm sure the releveling speed and the slow speed the car travels at while leveling into the floor while on auto are different settings. Does anyone have a list of the drive parameters for a v3f25 or at least what I can change to get the floor level correct as it comes into the floor the first time.
26/01/2017 7:05 am
Definately always turn off preopening. I don't have any written down, I'm sure Rolly or Koneisland can chime in here...
Topic starter
28/01/2017 2:02 am
I'm sure now I'm not able to learn the hoistway correctly. I keep getting an 01 18 error when I try. The guy before me had to replace one of the magnetic sensors that was locked up and he might have moved something. I don't have any fault code lists that have an 01 18 in it. Any help would be great
28/01/2017 2:38 am
Check the sub code,6010 is min.overlap is 10mm,6011 max.overlap 20mm.you need to spread the cigar switches closer together or further apart.
Topic starter
28/01/2017 3:08 am
The magnets for leveling and door zone are all doubled up, one on top of the other which doubles the magnetic field. I'm not sure why this was done that way because it increases the dead zone. The sensors can be within 3 inches of the magnet and come on.
Topic starter
28/01/2017 3:37 am
The magnets for leveling and door zone are all doubled up, one on top of the other which doubles the magnetic field. I'm not sure why this was done that way because it increases the dead zone. The sensors can be within 3 inches of the magnet and come on.
Topic starter
28/01/2017 3:39 am
It's sub code 6010
28/01/2017 4:00 am
I think you need to move them closer together a little then repeat set up
28/01/2017 7:29 am
Look at last couple pages of prints. Shaft vane diagram there with measurements on it. Shows where everything belongs.
Topic starter
28/01/2017 7:35 am
Thanks for the tips. I'll compare everything with the diagrams monday.
30/01/2017 10:47 am
The magnets are doubled up because of the gap/clearance needed for the switch and magnet. Single-stack them and you will wipe out the switches on the rail clips. If you have magnets for 61u, 61n and 30 you don't have a V3F25 drive. You have either a KDL16 or a V3F16L, depending on the age of the unit and if it has been upgraded or not.
When you're parked in the middle of the 30 magnet, move the 61u switch up until the led on the CCBN goes off, then move it down so it comes back on. Move the 61n switch down until it's led goes off then move it up until it comes on. It's been a few years since I adjusted these critters, doing my last years in the service department, I think the starting distance between 61u and 61n is something like 5.25 inches. I'll look through my literature and see if I can find it. You will need to run another shaft learn when the switches or magnets have been moved.
Last edited by BRG; 01/30/17 02:48 AM.
Topic starter
30/01/2017 11:43 pm
I've got a v3f25 drive, I'm looking at it now. And it does have 61u,61n,and 30. The building maintenance guy said they've had leveling issues since it was installed in 2009. When I've got the gap between the sensors and magnets at 3/8" , I have to move the sensor almost 2" up or down away from magnet before the led goes off. I've tried increasing my gap but that leads to inconsistencies. It's like the magnets are way to strong or the sensors are way too sensitive.
31/01/2017 12:04 am
Like I said before move the cigars closer together with that 118 6010 fault, I've adjusted dozens of cheapo spaces and that fault comes up when running a shaft setup
31/01/2017 12:05 am
Don't worry about when they come in and off start with the cigars a fuzz past the magnet
31/01/2017 5:52 am
Is the drive in the top or bottom of the controller? At the end of the shaft learn the 118 fault will show up. Cycle the power and see what happens. If the rail has become so magnetized that it is activating the switch I suggest marking the magnet locations, removing the magnets and beating the rail with a 3 pound sledge to get rid of the magnetism in the rail.
There's an easy, but time consuming, way to get the unit to hit dead on level in both the up and down direction.
Page 1 / 2
Next