Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Kone MRL

8 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,825 Views
(@beaupeep)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#33488]
Phase 1 recall doesn’t work, keyswitch flukes out ok. Assuming the LCEHAS board is the issue?



   
Quote
(@UpandDown2321)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yes the switch goes through the HAS board. Verify the fire service parameter to be sure it's functioning



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If I remember right there are a couple parameters that can make that switch not work. Also have had to do a LON download to get it to work. Had a duplex that wouldn’t work until I turned car 1 off and did a LON download in car 2 or the other way around.



   
ReplyQuote
(@beaupeep)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
How do you do a lon download?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jadam)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Turn RDF (pos.270) ON. Activate lon download by changing value of menu 5-7 from 0 to 1 or 2 and press Select/Accept button.
Menu 5 - 1



   
ReplyQuote
(@beaupeep)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Dirt, you were totally right, parameter wasn’t on, she works now. Now my hoistway access switches do not work at top and bottom floors, is there a parameter for those? Can see my door locks making up when trying to run it up and down but car doesn’t move. Menu 7.1 is set to 3 which is right but 7.70 was set to 0 which we thought was wrong, is there anything else? Can’t believe it’s 2 boards that are gone.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I’m not sure about that one… in fact, next week I’m going to look at a KCM hydro that access hasn’t worked on for years. I couldn’t figure it out back then and ordered HAS boards. I’m told they’ve been replaced but no change. Maybe someone else out there knows of some quirk that can keep access from working in those things.



   
ReplyQuote
(@beaupeep)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Got access to work, you have to set up parameter 7-1 and than set 7-70 to the amount of floors you have.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top