Elevator Forum

TAC 32 CPUA replace...
 
Notifications
Clear all

TAC 32 CPUA replacement?

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,483 Views
(@Elevator_Logic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#33483]
I have a customer that had a lot of the electrical equipment in the building damaged after a bad storm. It has a duplex setup of Hydraulic Tac 32's. Both controllers had SP/NP bad led on. I have ordered two new 6300XE1 CPUA boards. I am trying to upload the job software to them using the USB thumb drive doing the RST/UDL method but after a few minutes the stat light just blinks red rapidly and the UIT is black block icons. When replacing a CPUA board is there any steps I am missing?

Thanks for any help the customer is not being very patient



   
Quote
(@wltr00)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Did you put the job software in the update folder in the tke folder on the USB stick?
Also, are you pressing UDL and then RST and holding down RST until STAT blinks slow, slow, fast, fast?



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top