Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Kone KCM831

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,152 Views
(@Adamabm)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#31995]
I've got a unit that has been giving me some issues. The doors were damaged and unit was out of service when we took the contract on service. Since we then we've replaced the doors and tried to turn unit back over. The problem is every time I put the car in normal it goes to the nearest landing levels in, cycles the doors, and then returns to the first floor. When it get there it flashes out of service on COP with doors open. Its not throwing any fault codes at me. I've completed a hoistway learn and a ADON learn as well. Anyone ever seen this? Thanks in advance.



   
Quote
(@Jadam)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Amd doors? make sure the reference switch is adjusted right on the cabin door.
If the COP flashed out of service you should get a fault code.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What mode is the elevator in when at the floor with the doors open? Menu 4-1



   
ReplyQuote
(@Adamabm)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Service code is 4-1-10. This does have remote monitoring Kone E-Link could it be designated OSS from the system. If so I was locked out of it without a password when they left.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Adamabm)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I’m looking into this thanks



   
ReplyQuote
(@OH boy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I assume it has a ups/battery backup? That could be the cause of your OOS.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top