Notifications
Clear all
03/01/2014 1:43 am
Make sure the tach or the Governor encoder aren't slipping. Also check the Governor Tail Sheave weight hasn't bottomed out.
03/01/2014 6:34 am
Flat travel cable?
Topic starter
03/01/2014 8:41 am
Yes bad traveling cable ? I check visualy , nothing ?
Maybe i should try chnage wire for pencil sensor .
Thanks
Maybe i should try chnage wire for pencil sensor .
Thanks
03/01/2014 1:26 pm
Check your load weighing when the car is at bottom floor throwing the 108 Error
With how bad the rails are put in we've had them wedge in the rails when they become dry this fault will lead you in the wrong direction alot of the time just because of dry rails
With how bad the rails are put in we've had them wedge in the rails when they become dry this fault will lead you in the wrong direction alot of the time just because of dry rails
03/01/2014 1:31 pm
You might be dropping your voltage from the ADON board to the CCBN board in the same spot every time . I've had to replace 2 travelers on 2 new jobs already. It doesn't sound right but check it . Next time the problem occurs don't move the car and kill the power. Start ringing out your travelers by ground in one wire at a time at the ADON and ringing the same wire at the CCBN on top of the car. Good place to start is your car gate , I believe on XC1 ADON and XT1 CCBN. Ultimately you'll need a print. Also see if your getting a 0021 error <--open safety circuit example "car gate" good luck !!
03/01/2014 3:53 pm
Hi there,
The car gate switch is not part of a 0021 fault - stop switch, governor, car top box, safety gear etc shown as 0021 fault
The car gate switch is not part of a 0021 fault - stop switch, governor, car top box, safety gear etc shown as 0021 fault
04/01/2014 1:52 am
I'll have to re-check what I sent , I typed so fast I may have not realized . I ment to say usually it's the gate wires that have broke on me . Thanks for the heads up .
04/01/2014 3:15 am
Hi,
Does this happen with a empty car or with load?
Does this happen with a empty car or with load?
17/01/2014 1:42 am
Hi
I guess it's only happen with an empty car - if so, take two plates from to counter weight out, put them on the car top, adjust the load weighing (gain and off set), and give it a go.
Cheers
I guess it's only happen with an empty car - if so, take two plates from to counter weight out, put them on the car top, adjust the load weighing (gain and off set), and give it a go.
Cheers
17/01/2014 7:18 am
Probably time to get Kone tech in to sort things out for you
18/01/2014 3:25 pm
Had the same exact problem. Ended up being tight counterweight rails at the top and in need of some lube. Lubed rails and opened up DBG a little and Voila!
Page 2 / 2
Prev