Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
20/12/2013 9:56 pm
I have a unique problem , when someone come from top floor and stop on each floor , when elevator reach buttom floor , it's stop 6 inch above the floor , controler fault 108 , restart by itself in 10 second and level with buttom floor , door not opening ??? anybody as idea ?
Thanks
Thanks
21/12/2013 2:50 am
Hi,
You could try clean the tacho, that's the 108, if you've not done it before, ask for instructions, what machine & drive is on it?
Dave
21/12/2013 8:27 pm
Make sure tacho is 100% and shaft learn completes 100% (0118)
Also check pencils and that magnet polarities are all set correctly (stripe visable). Don't forget to set loadweigher.
Also check pencils and that magnet polarities are all set correctly (stripe visable). Don't forget to set loadweigher.
Last edited by koneisland; 12/21/13 12:30 PM.
22/12/2013 2:36 am
Yes you must do a shaft setup.
Dave
23/12/2013 9:11 am
What's your sub code to the 108 ? We've experienced 108 faults due to a Kone retro fit on the brake module in the controller. Found factory wiring loose on a lot of these brake modules and giving us a 108 fault " exceeded torque" even after doing a shaft set up and checking the air gap on the brakes themselves . * check your wiring in the controller to the brake module.
23/12/2013 8:07 pm
Don't recall 0108 having a sub code.
23/12/2013 8:40 pm
There's about 6 sub codes. When your 108 fault appears press select and it will give you a sub code to your 108 fault . Any drive error between 102-126 has a sub code.
25/12/2013 2:04 am
Originally Posted By: Elev^te79
There's about 6 sub codes. When your 108 fault appears press select and it will give you a sub code to your 108 fault . Any drive error between 102-126 has a sub code.
Thanks. You are spot on. I have never even thought about looking for a sub code for 0108 faults as I have always just gone straight for the obvious.Handy to know for the future though.
27/12/2013 9:18 am
No problem
Topic starter
02/01/2014 1:19 am
Good morning , Happy new year ,
I change the tacho , the wiring for the tacho , I did a shaft learning , I change the magnet , I change the pencil sensor ( still same problem ) remember this problem only happen on the down direction and only if the elevator stop at every floor ? and the problem happen at groung floor ?
I change the tacho , the wiring for the tacho , I did a shaft learning , I change the magnet , I change the pencil sensor ( still same problem ) remember this problem only happen on the down direction and only if the elevator stop at every floor ? and the problem happen at groung floor ?
Topic starter
02/01/2014 1:21 am
Happy new year
I will check the brake connection , ( remember the problem happen on ly at ground floor and only when the elevator stop at every floor on the down direction ? )
Topic starter
02/01/2014 1:22 am
Good morning , Happy new year ,
I change the tacho , the wiring for the tacho , I did a shaft learning , I change the magnet , I change the pencil sensor ( still same problem ) remember this problem only happen on the down direction and only if the elevator stop at every floor ? and the problem happen at groung floor ?
I change the tacho , the wiring for the tacho , I did a shaft learning , I change the magnet , I change the pencil sensor ( still same problem ) remember this problem only happen on the down direction and only if the elevator stop at every floor ? and the problem happen at groung floor ?
02/01/2014 2:08 am
Hi there,
You still got the 0108 fault at the ground floor? Is the lift re levelling after it stopped short? Did you check the position of the 61, 30 and 77 magnets?
You still got the 0108 fault at the ground floor? Is the lift re levelling after it stopped short? Did you check the position of the 61, 30 and 77 magnets?
02/01/2014 2:13 am
Make sure final limit setting at bottom floor is at least 80mm from ramp when lift is level at bottom floor then carry out a shaft learn.
If you don't see a 0118 on LCE when learn drive completes it means the new settings haven't been registered into LCE
If you don't see a 0118 on LCE when learn drive completes it means the new settings haven't been registered into LCE
Topic starter
02/01/2014 10:03 am
Yes the lift relevel by itself after 5 second , but the door not opening and people think they are trap ?
Yes I check the position of magnet , it's only happen when the elevatoir stop on every floor ? if the elevator come down straight from any floor to ground floor the problem not happen , That why im confuse .
Yes I check the position of magnet , it's only happen when the elevatoir stop on every floor ? if the elevator come down straight from any floor to ground floor the problem not happen , That why im confuse .
Page 1 / 2
Next