Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
24/01/2018 11:11 pm
Hi All
Can anyone be helpful with an error code list to a KONE KCE controller?
It would much appreciated!
/Alex
25/01/2018 1:25 am
What fault do you have ?
Topic starter
25/01/2018 2:05 am
We just picked up a couple af these and wanted to be prepared..
And like wrote, I would like the complete error code list and parameters... If someone is willing to share?
And like wrote, I would like the complete error code list and parameters... If someone is willing to share?
26/01/2018 12:07 am
Kone techs connect to KCE via an app on their phones so it may be more trouble than it's worth if you only have a couple of these units as you won't be able to do much with them anyway if things go pear shaped.
I have everything on these but only hard copies.
I have everything on these but only hard copies.
16/07/2021 5:43 pm
Kce and Lce are very similar in many ways, you can read all the errors out and change parameters on the display but it's much easier whit the miniconsole app.