Notifications
Clear all
01/01/2025 5:40 am
1-64=1, i know it's not group but 1-67=1 1-68=1
Topic starter
01/01/2025 9:23 am
Okay this is what finally worked. Contact to X5/5 (EPD1) and X5/8 (OSS) so the car goes on EPD (4) then when it gets to the floor it changes to OSS (10) doors open, close and it’s out of service. What drives me nuts is that I tried this last week and OSS completely had priority over EPD so it was always on 10 with both inputs on. Only difference is 7:46 was set to 2 I think.
1:64=1
1:65=0
1:73=0
1:87=0
7:45=0
7:46=0
7:47=2
7:48=0
7:49=1
7:50=1
7:51=10
7:58=2
1:64=1
1:65=0
1:73=0
1:87=0
7:45=0
7:46=0
7:47=2
7:48=0
7:49=1
7:50=1
7:51=10
7:58=2
Last edited by Indirtwetrust; 01/01/25 01:23 AM.
01/01/2025 1:18 pm
Sounds like you got it! Happy new year Dirt!
Topic starter
01/01/2025 11:27 pm
Thanks all for the help. I can’t believe this was so difficult. Feels like instead of getting it to work it had to be tricked into working. Hopefully this will help someone else trying to do this in the future.
Happy New Year!
Page 2 / 2
Prev