Elevator Forum

Dover DMC door boar...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Dover DMC door board replacement

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,375 Views
(@Downey93)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#38694]
I have a DMC with a 6300fx3 door board. When the photo eye is activated, it will blow 2 fuses in the controller. (Not sure which fuses, can confirm tomorrow.)

When the board is replaced with a World replacement(replaces all FX boards), the watch dog does not light and the motor shutters.



   
Quote
(@NOTIME)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
FX4 & FX6 are for Tax 20
not all FX are for DMC 1

according to TK documentation



   
ReplyQuote
 KSNY
(@KSNY)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What kind of Photo Eye? is it the original Dover ones? With the reflectors? If so, I would replace those or at lease remove BOTH of them from the circuit and test if the door opens and closes properly. I have had several issues with the original dover photo eyes blowing fuses.

To answer your question "YES" Using World Electronics board #: 7103.9137 will replace the 6300FX3



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top