please help,
have to maintenance schindler smart mrl but i do not have any manual/schematics/troubleshooting to do the job.
How to supply?
Thanks.
Where in the world are you?
Vacon frequency converter has measured too high current (>4xIn) in the motor output.
*Sudden heavy oad increase *Check loading
*Shot circuit in the motor cables *Check cables
*Unisuitable motor *Check motor size
That is a direct copy from the manual, i have never seen this fault my self...
/Alex75
I'm not sure Antonio & Coriice are anything more then strangers. Even a building maintenance person would likely give more details. This forum is becoming "better known". I hate to do this! But when I read someone's post I want to see something that makes me believe they are a part of the industry.
Where can I get a manual for Schindler SMart MRl 002?
Regards
Alex75
You guys are assuming stuff.
I am not the one working on the elevator, I never said I am. Please dont blow this out of proportion.
I have the electrical drawings but not the manual.
Would appreciate your assistance with the manual.
I do not know anything about electrical or technical issues with elevators, but I have someone who does. It isnt a schindler professional, but its a mechanical professional.
I cant imagine how this entire thing got blown out of proportion? Is it because I said I am the owner of the building? I mean I never indicated that I was repairing anything.
I just scrolled up to read where this all started and its pretty funny. Why all this cautioning by assumptions?
What I need is the Schindler Smart Quick Reference Configuration and Diagnostics Smart MRL 001/002 Manual or the Schindler Smart MRL 002 Solutions for Problems Manual.
Can anyone assist me?
And for all the assumers, the person I am in contact with installs and repairs Schindler Elevators. Their main type of elevator dealt with is Thyssenkrapp.
However, they do not install my type of Schindler, the Smart MRL Series so I have been asked to retrieve some information. I told them I have the electricals but not the manual.
(Don't understand why I had to explain all this, only needed assistance, but I'm getting cautionings for no apparent reason)
Due to my computer skills as little as they may be, I just got the manual. But I need one of the other two manuals Ive mentioned above.
I need assistance.
Thank you for the F1 information.
The guy did mention about a problem with the inverter.
And I've recently found out there may be some electrical issue in certain parts of the building which our electrician is working on.
Thanks again
As an Elevator Profesional to a Building Owner, I will gladly answer your question. I am doing this to eliminate all assumption.
The materials such as manuals, prints & parts you will need to contact Scindler Elevator Company. Since they are the ones who manufactured the equipment, they are the ones who have what you are looking for!
With that said, it's your choice to call them. And I have no doubt they will not supply you with the information you seek. If you are familiar with the term "LIABILITY" you will understand.
I wish you the best you the best of luck.