Elevator Forum

Haughton hydro mode...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Haughton hydro model

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,969 Views
(@JHessorz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#21063]
Does anyone know what model this controller is? It is a 3 stop hydro. I am trying to get a hold of some prints. The FS7 fuse keeps blowing and I isloated the problem to X26, I just wish I knew what circuits were on it.

https://ibb.co/bCp5Cv

https://ibb.co/bXmrkF

https://ibb.co/gh0Csv

https://ibb.co/cKOnQF



   
Quote
(@danzeitz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
They were called Electro Hydraulic controls. And were installed from the 60,s to the 70,s so quiet a few years. X26 is a feed after pit switch thru car top inspection switch and then turns into OB I believe. But it feeds leveling switches and quiet a few relays. Try getting a job number to Jim at [email protected].



   
ReplyQuote
(@danzeitz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
PM ME ---looks like your job# would be around 1969



   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
It's been awhile since I've seen a stepper!



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top